diary
these days I am again getting interview calls, tomorrow I have an interview for BEA.
Today I got a call from a HR consultant from Delhi, seeking a match for Sasken, Bangalore ..
I was keen. But that moron at the other end, did not have the slightest common sense .....
otherwise, how could you expect someone who is in his office, sitting beside colleagues, to talk to some outsider regarding his experience, package etc etc.... ?? spoilt my mood....
Reading perl and mail extension test plans. joined email-mx team from 20th June.
will start on the assignments from monday.
today attended the weekly conf. call for the team.
once again found the girls to be better communicators. Team seems to be bit low on maturity because of recent attritions ....
everyone was too conscious during the call ....
planning to do an eye check up tomorrow at National Institute of opthalmology, Ghole road.
Today I got a call from a HR consultant from Delhi, seeking a match for Sasken, Bangalore ..
I was keen. But that moron at the other end, did not have the slightest common sense .....
otherwise, how could you expect someone who is in his office, sitting beside colleagues, to talk to some outsider regarding his experience, package etc etc.... ?? spoilt my mood....
Reading perl and mail extension test plans. joined email-mx team from 20th June.
will start on the assignments from monday.
today attended the weekly conf. call for the team.
once again found the girls to be better communicators. Team seems to be bit low on maturity because of recent attritions ....
everyone was too conscious during the call ....
planning to do an eye check up tomorrow at National Institute of opthalmology, Ghole road.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home